Saturday 10 January 2015

Blabla

Good evening 

Hey guys hope you had a good day.
Today ive just spent with my boyfriend watching ugly betty all day haha!
Ive only just starting watching it on season 1 its so good im addicted, i was addicted since the first episode.
I dont really no what to write about today, i wish i could interact with you guys and tell me your problems so i can give advice because i love giving people advice.

When i went over my boyfriends his 6 year old sister wanting to do a make up tutorial because she watches alot of make up, and shes got like kidding princess make up she was putting on me it was so cute, then she was like " lets go downstairs and do a kitchen tour" and went through her fridge and told me everything in it. Seriously she watches to much Youtube but shes cute.

Does your life just sometimes pause? or suddenly go in slow motion and you just look around you and realise what you have or don't have, makes you realise what your life is about. Sometimes you just have to stop and evaluate your life and if your not happy then do something about it ya no?

Tbh i dont no what im saying im just blabaling.

Anyway want me to check out their vlog or got friend or boyfriend problems let me no and ill give it a read.
Thanks
See yaa soon
PealBeauty01

2 comments:

  1. Haha I know what you mean about when your life pauses and that is so true.btw thank you for checking out my blog hopefully we can be blog friends lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you can always email me any time :)

    ReplyDelete