Saturday 31 January 2015

Good evening 

I still haven't taken those pills and it's been 2 days I read up on it and it's given people nightmares and it makes your tounge numb, I'll take it to night but I'm scared.
I also read that it treats neurological pain, so pain your thinking is there when it isn't, pain caused but stressed but nothing actually physical which I thought was interesting maybe my doctor thinks I'm thinking it because of my anxiety bit why would I think a migraine and dizziness on ?

On a different note it's my birthday in march 13th which I'm excited for I'm gonna be 19 I have a birthday wishlist on amazing right and you can find other people's wish lists, you click on wish lists then find a wish list and put in the persons email address and you can see what they want for Xmas or birthdays and when you buy it it goes of their wish list so no one else can buy it! How awesome is that ?!

See ya next time
Pearlbeauty01

1 comment:

  1. Happy late birthday! I love your blog, keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete