Thursday 22 January 2015

Ohh godddddd!!!!

Good evening guys

So I had my interview at the spa today..... I think it went well I talked with the manager then had to do a massage and paint one of the girls nails, the therapist seemed to like what I did and everyone was really nice, they said they had more interviews in the week and would give me a call In the week, but I don't no I'm not getting my hopes up because I didn't get a good vibe from them but we will see.

So I got really dizzy today like I can't even explain it, I was lying down and sat up and I was literally wobbling it felt like my brain was wobbling like a bobble head. It was like my brain was a balloon that just floated around and moved and couldn't get balance, it felt like when I moved I went dizzy and wobbly and had to wait for my Brian to catch up with my body, maybe it's the pill I went back on it last night.

Well we will see how the day goes  tomorrow.
Byyeeeeee.
Pearlbeauty01

No comments:

Post a Comment