Sunday 11 January 2015

Ugly betty and dizzyness

Good Evening

So im now on season 2 of ugly betty, on episode one literally watching it right now as im typing. And omg let me just say wow so daniel and alexis got into a car accident, henry left with some woman whos pregnant and its not his baby but he thinks it is, and santos got shot! and i thought he died because justin and betty said she hasn't come out that bedroom, then it goes to the bedroom where hilda is and santos comes out the shower with bandages on? and she saying she dont want him to leave the room in case he gets hurt, so is thi an hallucination or is it real?

Back to reality for people who don't watch ugly betty haha ive had a fat day today just eating and now i feel self concious errr food damn you, i woke up at 1! wtf is wrong with me i went to sleep at 3, i couldn't sleep when im with my boyfriend i can fall asleep like that but by myself i cant sleep it takes me ages, any one else get like this?
Ive got college tomorrow but i get to leave at half 2 for a drs appointment. lucky me aye! Im going because i get dizzy everyday and i dont no why, ive had it for about 5 month now and my dr just keeps saying "come back in 2 week and see what its like then"  last time i went she said "you dont get it every day so its not a problem" and im llike " ive had it for 5 months and do get it everyday ive just gotten a bit used to it now" but noooand she said theres nothing she can do, erm hello you could do tests, brain scan? hormone test? im seeing my dads dr instead because he was dizzy for a week and he got a brain scan within a day and turns out he has constant migrains and has to have medicine for it, it could be my thyroid, it could be diabetes, but no one will do anything because they just blame it on my anxiety and me overreacting, i no what my anxiety is and its never been this before and surely if it is they should give me something to help deal with it! AAAHHHH seriously i hate drs sometimes, so hopefully my dads dr will do something about it!

Anyone out there get dizzyness that can give me advice?

Okay just watched the ending of the first episode and santos is dead and i just cried my eyes out, AND HENRYS BACK OH YEHHHHHHH

Thanks guys
See ya later
Byee
PearlBeauty01

No comments:

Post a Comment